It’s football season! Nana’s will be showing all NCAA and NFL games on flat screen TVs in our upstairs seating area, keeping our 12’s fueled for cheering. If you’re looking to get away from crowded bars to watch the game, join us at Nana’s for a cozy, family-friendly atmosphere with plenty of seating. Our breakfast, lunch and dinner menus offer game day meals for the whole family.
Here are some of our favorite drinks and eats to enjoy while watching football:
- Street tacos: Whether sharing family-style or eating as your entrée, you can never go wrong with Nana’s tacos. Choose pork, chicken, steak or veggie.
- Grandote Nacho: What’s a football game without nachos? Our grandote plate is a game day necessity for your table, perfect for sharing and snacking throughout your visit. We cover our house made tortilla chips with scallions, pico de gallo, olives, jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole, and refried beans for dipping. Add meat if you’d like.
- MEGArita: Our house 32oz margarita spiked with hibiscus aqua fresca will have you cheering with ease!
- Mama’s Fajita: A few fajitas are all you really need for a good time watching football. This meal is delicious, filling, and easily shareable at the table. Our Mama’s Fajita includes your choice of meat, veggie or shrimp with sizzling onion, bell peppers, mushrooms, cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce and tortillas.
- Quesadillas: Another awesome game day snack, quesadillas are a hit with the kids. Order plain cheese for picky eaters, or stuff them with meat for more flavor.
- Desayuno Enchilada Burrito: For a morning game, start off with a hearty Mexican brunch. Our breakfast burrito is stuffed with scrambled eggs, bacon, tomatoes, onions, cheese and topped with red enchilada sauce.
Join us at Nana’s Mexican Kitchen & Cantina this football season, and go Hawks!