The celebration of family continues! After Dia del Madre comes Dia del Padre on Sunday, June 21st. In Mexico, Father’s Day is celebrated similarly to in the U.S. with gifts, family time, and a special meal. Join us at Nana’s Family Mexican Kitchen & Cantina for a delicious brunch, lunch or dinner in a cozy, welcoming atmosphere! The following authentic homemade meals are fit for hungry fathers and families:
- Borracho Burrito: This epic brunch burrito will leave any hungry man full and satisfied. We fill a large spinach tortilla with scrambled eggs, hash browns, tomatoes, onions, garlic and mixed cheese. It’s served with refried beans and hash browns on the side. This macho breakfast will surely fuel Dad up for the rest of his big day.
- Chipotle Mexicana Ribs: If Dad is a meat lover, this dish will make his day complete. Our melt-in-your mouth pork ribs are slow roasted and seasoned with Mexican spices, finished with house chipotle sauce, and served with a fideo and nopals salad.
- Crispy Pollo Flautas: What’s better than a taco? A fried taco, of course! We roll seasoned chicken into a corn tortilla and deep fry it, served with sour cream, pico de gallo and lettuce.
- Poblano Pollo Mole: When eating out, it’s always a good idea to order something you may not normally make at home, such as mole! We smother boneless, skinless chicken with Oaxacan style brown mole sauce, served with Spanish rice and your choice of tortillas. If Dad is looking for something new to try, this dish is a great option.
- Caliente Molcajete Bowl: Chicken, steak, shrimp, grilled noplas, peppers, jalapenos, onions and black beans are packed into a piping hot genuine rock molcajete and served with sour cream, guacamole, rice and tortillas. Order this meal for the table to share as a family!
Come celebrate Dia del Padre at Nana’s Family Kitchen & Cantina in the heart of Queen Anne—we look forward to welcoming you!